Reading Notes: The Monkey and the Crocidile


The story I chose to do the Reading notes over was the Monkey and the Crocodile.  This story is part of the Jataka tales. In this tale I was really intrigued by the story line. I found it similar to my first story the chipmunks and the eagle. But in this story the crocodile that was sent to bring the monkey back to his mother so she could eat his heart. But the monkey was too cunning for the crocodile and outsmarted him on multiple occasions. The plot I took from this story was do not always believe you are the smartest in the room because there is always someone that can out smart you.


Story Source: The Monkey and the Crocodile

(Image is of a monkey on a crocodiles back, Source: The Monkey and the Crocodile)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction To Lead Engineer

Week 5 Story: Just a Game