Story Lab: 5 Storytelling Software Options for Busy Writers


The week 12 story lab I chose to write about was the “5 Storytelling Software Options for Busy Writers.” I thought this would possibly be helpful to me because I am often very busy, so maybe some of the software would be found useful to me. The five different Softwares consisted of Scrivener, Aeon Timeline, Story Mill, Storyist, and The Novel Factory. The 3 that would seem to be most helpful to me was the StoryMill, Storyist and the Novel Factory. With Story mill you can keep track of how many times you use a word. You can also set a daily writing goal that needs to be reached. I believe this would benefit me because often times I do not write every day, and when I do, I tend to repeat words, so this software would help me diversify my vocabulary.

The Storyist helps the writer track the plot, characters, settings and helps keep the writing organized so that the writer can focus on telling the story. I believe this would be beneficial to me because if I can keep the process leading up to a story more organized then that will enable to be generate better storys for others enjoyment. The Final Software was the Novel factory.  This software includes many aspects that can help all forms of writers such as novel plotting software, writing templates, and most of all character profile development questions. I believe this software would be beneficial to me because often times when writing a story I find myself getting stuck when trying to develop characters. So I believe That having the Novel factory will help me create better and more enjoyable stories for the reader to enjoy.

Now with these sources, for future stories I will try to incorporate using them to further the plot of my stories.


Source: 5 Storytelling Software Options for Busy Writers

(Picture is of  a Book. Source: Book)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction To Lead Engineer

Week 5 Story: Just a Game